Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health Guide
Members of the Montana Transition Training, Information and Resource Center (MT-TIRC) Advisory Board, themselves young adults with developmental disabilities, created this brochure to raise awareness of the mental health needs of youth with developmental disabilities and to suggest skills they think are important for mental health professionals to have when working with this population.
Inside you'll find:
- What Young Adults Want YOU to Know
- What Skills Should a Mental Health Therapist Have?
- Tips to Help You Feel Better While Experiencing Depression
- Track Your Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Youth Mental Health Bill of Rights