Community Supports and Services
The Rural Institute provides many community service programs, training and technical assistance programs that are designed to increase quality of life and community inclusion for people with disabilities. Our programs support individuals with disabilities, their families, professionals, para-professionals, policy-makers, students, and other community members.
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs: Emerging Leaders
- Montana Adaptive Equipment Program
- Montana Assistive Technology Program
- Postsecondary Education Programs Network - building capacity for students who are deaf or hard of hearing (PEPNet)
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation: Wheels Across Montana
- Transition & Employment Projects