(877) 243-5511 (in-state toll-free)
Offers: Information Dissemination, Technical Assistance, Training, Consulting, and Evaluation
Description: MonTECH is a comprehensive statewide resource for Assistive Technology (AT) information, devices, demonstrations, trainings, evaluations, and other AT-related supports. The programs overseen by MonTECH are intended to help Montanans with disabilities and those who are aging to access equipment and services to increase independence, productivity, and quality of life.
PROGRAMS overseen by MonTECH:
- Montana Assistive Technology Program (MATP): AT for work, school, & community
- Montana Adaptive Equipment Program (MAEP): Adaptive Equipment for seating & positioning
- Montana Technology Assistance Center (MTAC): Offering AT demonstrations, evaluations, trainings, and tours
- Montana Access To Outdoor Recreation (MATOR): Focusing on wildlife viewing, fishing, hunting
- Montana Accessible Recreation Opportunities (MARO): Finding accessible recreation sites in Montana
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center (MARC): Training on accessibility options in Microsoft programs
- MonTECH Funding Assistance: information on how to cover AT-related expenses
Visit MonTECH's website for more information.
Montana Deaf Blind Project
To contact Gwen by email go to our Staff Directory
Offers: Technical Assistance, Information Dissemination, Training
Description: This project is focused on increasing the capacity of service providers, educators, and families to support infants, young children, students, and youth who are deaf-blind. Project staff provide information, professional development, consultation, and technical assistance services to those involved with individuals on the state’s census of individuals who are deaf-blind.
Visit the Montana Deaf Blind Project website for more information.